11.20.2013

My Fall Uniform

I am extremely happy to have experienced a real fall for the first time in my life. It's November and I haven't had to pull out the winter coat yet (which is good because I didn't bring one with me!).

Blouse - Dex ; Sweater - Club Monaco; Jacket - BCBG; Jeans - Jessica Simpson; Boots - Expression; Scarf - Unknown; Sunnies - Kate Spade; Earrings - Gift; Bracelets - Rox On & Pandora; Watch - Bulova
Instead, my Parisian fall uniform has consisted of layers. I'll usually wear a longer blouse under a light sweater with a cropped jacket over top. This outfit is almost always topped off with a stylish scarf, which is a Parisian staple for both men and women. Good thing I brought a handful of those with me! 

PS - Can you spot the photo-bomb?



No comments:

Post a Comment